Would you like to increase your brand awareness, raise sales and bring your products or services closer to people? If yes, don't miss Start:up Müsli on 9th April 2019 at 7 pm at KID Kibla in Maribor, where you will find out how blog or vlog can help you build greater visibility and connect with customers and, consequently, raise sales.
At Start:up Müsli we will have an opportunity to meet two special guests, Ciril Komotar,
who has more than 27,000 subscribers on his YouTube channel, Komotar Minute, and Teodor Štimec
, CEO at Optium, experienced in blogging. They will share with us their precious experience and knowledge:
Find out more information here
- Why is the content queen of marketing and where you can find ideas for the content,
- How can vlog and blog help you gain greater visibility and sales,
- How to start writing a blog if you want to create content that is attractive,
- How to prepare a blog post that will be SEO optimized,
- What is "pull" marketing,
- What is influencer marketing, who are influencers, how and why to work with them,
- What you need for good vlogs,
- What you need to succeed on YouTube.