build!’s mission is to promote creative and courageous people in Carinthia in the sustainable implementation of their innovative business idea and to position self-employment as a career option more attractive in an academic environment.
Build! Provides intensive ounselling and personal attention of business coaches, basic infrastructure, start aid in the form of loans and grants, valuable access to a constantly growing regional and national network, as well as specific training for the success of company to grow. Selected mentors act as important companion for indoor founding companies and assist them with their personal network, their professional expertise and their wealth of experience.
Build! Provides 18 month long incubation programme for developing business idea to the graduate students and business mentoring programme for incubated startups. At build! Also set the goal of supporting female entrepreneurs looking for angel investors from the region. At the same time to ensure that the right investors to come across the right projects by facilitating networking with investors.
Build! Is a member of AplusB network of experts for development of academic start-ups. In the initiative for providing variety of services, with the main goal to ensure the success chances of academic start-ups, eight Austrian business support centres are cooperating. The AplusB network acts for the AplusB start-ups as advocacy and support those targeted at growth, financing and internationalization.
- Incubation and mentoring programme for business development
- Member of AplusB network
- Expanding Coworking and office spaces
- Providing services to the all stages of business development
Offer for startups:
- Free office for 18 months
- Financial subsidies to R & D and consulting services (eg tax advisor)
- Comprehensive training offer
- Interest-free loans found
More info about organisation activities:
- build!ING LEAN – 16 weeks long programme on lean business methodologies
- 18 months long business development programme for incubated companies
- Business mentorship and networking
- build! Impuls business idea competition
- FH MasterCup
“With 13 years of experience, we see ourselves as the competence center for innovative and sustainable business creation in the region. We support early stage startups through funding, but also aim at sparking off entrepreneurial spirit in young people through our awareness activities. Together with more than 110 build!-funded companies we have grown into a strong network that tries to actively shape the startup ecosystem today, to ensure that there will be a functional, healthy ecosystem in the future.” – Tanja Scheliessnig